Get fit, increase energy, feel better - even if you've zero time.
Discover how 4 minutes of movement a day can boost your energy, lift your mood and transform how you look and feel – all from the comfort of your home or office!
Did you know there's an easy way to get fit and feel fantastic, without slaving away for hours?
Maybe you’ve been trying to get fit for a while. Or find that fitting in time for exercise is an on-going struggle. Maybe you start with great intentions but soon lose motivation.
Perhaps you’ve wasted money on an expensive membership or fitness equipment but not been able to stick with it, or maybe, never even started. Believe me – you are not alone!
I get it. I’ve been there and had times when I lacked motivation and thought I was ‘too busy to exercise.’ It left me feeling overwhelmed, disheartened and out of shape. I don't want you to feel that way and I don't want you to waste any more precious time or money.
There is another way!
Hi, I’m Lauren - a busy, working mum of three - and I’ve designed this programme especially for you, so that it easily fits into your life. In fact that is the biggest goal. To make this so easy, that you cannot fail.
I'll share with you how adding minutes of movement into your life will leave you feeling great, and we'll get you hooked, wanting to do more!
I'll show you, how to switch on your internal motivation, and share powerful techniques, which will help you not just reach your goals but stay feeling fantastic for life.
Here’s what you’ll get as part of the Snack on Exercise Programme:
Access and view the content as many times as you like, on our easy-to-navigate platform, from any device!
You'll have lifetime access to everything including the printable Snack of the Day sheets and Success Charts.
Unlike regular exercise programmes, you'll experience 4 fun-filled weeks of inspiration, each with a fresh new focus:
Module One: Motivation
• Discover the best way to switch on your internal motivation
• Learn the biggest mistake people make when trying to get started exercising
• Enlist a support crew the right way so that they know exactly how to keep you on track
• Learn to avoid self-sabotage and finally stick to your resolutions
Module Two: Thoughts
• The essential thought habits to add into your routine so you crave exercise
• How to boost your mood through small posture tweaks
• Learn five ways to instantly improve how you feel
• Discover how to start your day out right, and what not to do
• See exercise as a gift not a chore
Module Three: Habits
• Discover the key to creating daily habits that stick
• Learn how to make your new habits automatic without having to use willpower
• Overcome procrastination and learn how to claim opportunities without taking extra time out of your day
• Discover practical strategies to make skipping a session not an option
Module Four: Productivity
• Learn how to drastically increase your productivity
• Gain hours more effective work time by strategising your work flows
• Boost your clarity, creativity, and problem solving by integrating movement into your day
• Discover how to prime your subconscious for ongoing success
The beauty of Snacking on Exercise is that you will feel like you can effortlessly fit it all in
and because it's enjoyable you will naturally want to do more! Best of all, it really works. Studies have shown us that short bursts of movement produce incredible results. Small things add up to make a big difference.
So many amazing people have already discovered a whole new lease on life...
"It just feels great to snack on exercise! I was amazed at how fun it can be and how easy it was to incorporate snacks of exercise into my daily routines. Thank you Lauren!"
- Marianne, Palmerston North, New Zealand
"I was concerned that this would not work for me because I am older, but nearly all the "snacks" were suitable or could be adapted to all levels. Easy to fit into those odd spare moments."
- Frances, Pukekohe, New Zealand
"I can feel a difference! Exercise in small bits no matter where you are is so achievable. You don't need to spend money on special clothes or equipment to get moving and improve your health."
- Mary Anne, Frankford, Canada
"It helps you to focus on yourself and take ownership for your own health and well-being in bite size, achievable slots of time that totally have a positive, ripple effect on not just your own life but those around you too."
- Wendy, New Zealand
Registrations close 2 days prior to the start date.
Act now so you don’t miss out!
Plus – check out these amazing bonuses…
Receive this stunning ebook to inspire you with fresh and delicious ideas that everyone will love!
Sensational Salads to Delight the Whole Family – Value $25
Get lifetime access to this 75 minute video training with Lauren to help restore your calm and confidence.
Stress Buster – How to Boost Your Health & Happiness – Value $49
This is for you if you’ve ever thought…
- I really want to get in shape and feel better
- I just don’t know where to start or how to find the time to exercise
- I feel too intimidated to go out and exercise
- Everything else seems to come first and I never get any 'me-time'
- I'm just not sure how to get motivated
Whether your goals are to shape up, slim down, boost your energy or lift your mood,
I will show you the easiest way to get motivated and fit easily exercise into your day, so you can finally get back to your vibrant self!
You deserve this and best of all, not only will you feel amazing, but everyone around you will benefit as well. Picture having the spring back in you step again!
Still Got Questions?
Here's what other people loved most...
"Completing the snacks made me feel strong and gave me energy for the rest of the day. I also loved how the snacks made me feel less guilty if I hadn't got a walk/run in for the day, which as a busy mum of 3 happens at times!"
- Louise, Timaru, New Zealand
"Loved being able to fit in 1-4 minutes of activity during extremely busy times. The exercise ideas were fantastic and different to the obvious norms. Thank you so much for everything."
- Cathy, Montreal, Canada
"The exercises were challenging but not too difficult, even if you don't usually exercise regularly. Loved the variety and great ideas. It has made such a difference."
- Elaine, Auckland, New Zealand
"I loved Snack on Exercise because it was so do-able. The repetition, and the daily reminders helped it easily become a habit. I also loved the variety, and quality of the snack ideas. It has overhauled my thinking - thank you Lauren!"
- Ang, Whaktane, New Zealand